My Morning Routine
Pictured Above: My daily layout on my mat where I get all of this done. My planner, journal, Let It Out jornaling exercises and foam rollers and ball.
So here it is, my first post for CreateBeing!
I spent some time thinking about what it would be that I could write about. I came to the conclusion that I should start at the beginning. This beginning starts new for me every day. What is it? My morning routine, I love reading about peoples routines so here’s mine that I thought I would share.
- Brush and floss
- Moisturizes- ALL OVER GIRL
- Eye cream
- Moisturize hair and style
- Water or tea – I’ve been loving herbal teas for the last little while, cutting out caffeine has helped me a lot.
- Review planner and day – This is my way of knowing what I need to get up to. I have big goals and it takes me being on top of them to get them done.
- Journal – Sometimes I’ll even do an exercise from a journaling book.
- Meditate – Loving guided apps!
- Stretch, foam roll and ball feet roll
- Physio exercises
- Time with Ariel – My lovebird, I love getting to check in with her before I head off to work.
So this is a brief overview, it takes about an hour during workdays. It’s one of those things that I honestly look forward to and makes me want to get out of bed. It’s always growing and evolving based on the time of year and what my body needs.
Short but sweet, I have an early work day so it’s a perfect length for me just to start my day to reflect on what I want. What do you do in the morning that you love, share it below!