Kindness, Wellness and Mental Health
Kindness, Wellness & Mental Health
When we had the opportunity to join Open Streets TO in September we asked participants to share with us what they thought about Wellness, Mental Health and/or to share a kind message to themselves or someone else.
We had people from all ages come share with us. We had kids to seniors share their take on mental health and had some people even share stories with us!
Below are all the messages we received.
What do you think? Comment below if you had to add your definitions and messages, what would you write?
Scroll to see what our day!
Mental Health is…
- Love and compassion starting with yourself!
- Being your whole self
- Accept yourself and your own journey
- Having fun
- Have a great day!!
- Modesty and humility
- Being active, physically and mentally
- Have a treat
- Trying to find ways to be as present in the moment as possible
- Keeping an open mind
- Bring joy to your community
- Accepting and changing
- Being gentle with your inner voice
- Taking time with my kids 🙂
- Being comfortable with your own thoughts
- The most important things come from the heart
- Smiley face 🙂
- Be happy the way you are
- Taking those small little steps to achieve big successes
- More community engagement
- Feeling balanced and in control of oneself 🙂
- Loving yourself
- Always considering others emotions and experiences
- Waking up and wanting to live and live fully
- Always be kind
- Being mentally, physically and emotionally satisfied
- Being different
- Listening to my body
- Feelng good about yourself
- Be true to you
- Being cool with who you are
- Taking care of yourself when you feel worthless
- Taking care of all parts of yourself
- Be kind to yourself
Write a kind message to yourself or to someone else
- You are enough, you are loved
- You are the best!
- Treat Yourself 🙂
- Enjoy life
- Your life is unique. There is only one you!
- You are complete
- You are a joyful presence in my life!
- You are a loved
- Mental health matters
- Live your life no matter what
- Stay sweet
- Be true to youself
- Everybody is perfect in their own way.
- You are capable of so much
- I am creative
- Everyone is perfect in their own way
- You’re awesome
- I love myself
- It’s okay! I love you. I’m just glad you’re here.
- You’re an individual
- You’re a sweetheart
- It’s okay to not be okay!
- You are awesome
- You’re beautiful
- You’re awesome
- Kindness goes a long way! 🙂
- I’m perfect just the way I am
- Life is an adventure. Enjoy it!
- You just belong
- Mental health is helping yourself so you can help others
- Stay close and listen to your loved ones. Keep positive support groups and interested in life. God Bless.
- Love yo self 🙂
- Knowing you are worthwhile