Events are taken from Eventbrite and submitted by community members. Events are chosen based on interest to serve the mental health , creativity and self expression community. CreateBeing is not responsible for what happens at or changes made regarding the event and encourage feedback and suggestions for future events.
- This event has passed.
Strengthening your Mental Health & Wellness with Richard Gawlas
October 30 | 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EDTFree
Strengthening your Mental Health & Wellness, at Work and on the Job Hunt
Stress takes a very real toll on our minds and bodies. It negatively impacts our physical health, could produce symptoms of depression or anxiety and ultimately ruins our productivity.
By incorporating a few easy mindfulness practices into your daily routine and at times of high stress, you can strengthen your mind and body’s response to it, making you more resilient and happy.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to reframe negative scenarios and find opportunity
- How to start a meditation practice
- Journaling prompts to help overcome challenges
- Ways to ground yourself during an anxiety episode
- How to start a conversation with your leadership team about health & wellness at work